GREEN PANTHER PLATE RENTAL
Rules and Procedures
The Green Panther Plates are a convenient, environmentally-friendly resource for ISB’s many on-campus events. They may be rented by any member of the ISB community, at little cost.
The following items are available for rental:
Plates (small and large)
Bowls (small and large)
Before making a rental request, please read carefully through the Rules and Procedures below.
- All rental requests must be received three school days before the event. Rental Request Forms are available at either 1) The Cafeteria Office (which is located across the HS/MS Cafeteria) or 2) Per Email from Cafeteria@isb.ac.th, it can then be submitted back to the office by either way.
- Rental requests will be confirmed by e-mail. Please be aware that no request is guaranteed until a confirmation e-mail is received. Requests will be processed on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Green Panther Plates can be picked up from the Main Cafeteria, near the Cashiers, on the day of the event. Please return all plates by 3:00 pm of the same day (unless otherwise discussed with the Main Cafeteria Office).
- There is a mandatory cleaning fee of 1 baht per item. Please be aware that for safety reasons, the Green Panther Plates must be cleaned by Main Cafeteria staff only. The fee is required upon placing the order.
- The Green Panther Plates belong to the entire ISB community. Please treat all items with care. Renters will be financially responsible for replacing any lost or damaged items. The replacement costs are listed below.
- Small Plate 40 baht/unit Cup 10 baht/unit
- Large Plate 50 baht
- Small Bowl 20 baht
- Large Bowl 40 baht
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to find our more!