Coaches & Instructors
The professional and personal profile of the PFA Technical Team is as follows:
- They have over ten years experience in teaching football to children and teenagers internationally and over four years in Thailand.
- Licensed coaches UEFA A & B, RFEF Level 1 & 2, and AFC.
- Perfectly capable of applying the PFA Methodology, Code of Good Practices & Child Protection Policy.
- They possess communicative skills, linguistic competence and the ability to deliver our courses in different languages, such as English, Thai, Catalan, Spanish & Japanese.
- They are trained on issues related to the emotional balance, work group management, leadership, coaching and psychology.
- They hold an exemplary attitude being well mannered, with a professional appearance, responsible, respectful, discreet, hardworking and leading a healthy lifestyle.
Jordi Bartes Creus
Jordi Casanovas Molist
Phattanapong (Ae) Phinkaew
Piyasuppakorn (Keenu) Uburee
Itthipat (Nine) Vichitnak