Welcome to the ISB ES Explore Program.
Registration will open on on Friday, September 1st at 3pm.
ES Explore Program Calendar
Drop off and payment information
Our Elementary School Explore Program brings students and adults together in meaningful and rewarding co-curricular activities. These activities are an important piece in your child’s learning experience . . . and they also are lots of fun! Our ES Explore Program instructors are parents, teachers, instructional assistants and other professionals who are eager to spend this valuable time with your children.
ISB’s ES Explore Program recognizes and celebrates that learning can take many different forms. Sometimes it can look like work in a classroom and sometimes it can look like play. While it might look like “play” to us adults, to children, there never really is a time when “learning is ‘supposed’ to happen”.
On any afternoon, a tour of our wide range of ES Explore Program will reveal our ES children happily engaged in activities that add a special dimension to their learning experience here at ISB.
Because of the wide ranging interests and needs of our ES children, our program aims to give all our students the opportunity to explore and develop new interests, as well as having the chance to develop interests or skills they already have.
If you have any questions, or if you have any suggestions for additions to our program, please do not hesitate to contact me.
ES Explore Program Coordinator
ES Office (02-963-5800 x 1198).
- ES Explore Program booklet available online – Friday, August 25th.
- Online registration opens Friday, September 1st, at 3:00pm.
- Registration and payment drop-off: Monday, September 4th until Wednesday, September 6th from 7:00am – 3pm.
- Registration Deadline – 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 6th.
- Confirmed Activity and placement will be available online on your child’s Powerschool page on September 15th.
- Activities Begin & locations of activities posted in front of the CAO – Monday, September 18th.