Panther Paws Track & Field
Panther Paws Track & Field is a series of four sessions for all children PreK* – Grade 5. It will take place Friday evenings after Songkran from 5-7pm for grades 3-5 and 5-6:30pm for the younger athletes, grades PreK-2.
* Participants must have turned 4yr. before 1 September 2018.
Track and Field disciplines are coached by high school athletes and parents, and include sprint, long distance and hurdles running, long and high jump, different throws and techniques of agility and stretching. Small competitions take place within the age group. Although the program is rich in competitiveness, the main focus is on having fun while learning and improving the track & field techniques.
The dates for 2019 are**:
- April 26
- May 3
- May 10
- May 24 (final evening; ends with Tug of War)
**Please note we will not have Panther Paws on May 17th. This will help avoid potential conflicts with other ES events, NBBL (Basketball Finals) and ASD final performance.
There is a 1,000 baht per athlete fee to participate which can be paid at the CAO office after registering. All participants will receive a T-shirt on the first day of the program.
- Panther Paws Track and Field Registration will open the beginning of March 2019.
- For more information: Please contact email@example.com
- There is a maximum of 160 participants on first come first serve basis so register early.
- This is a parent run activity so please note that parents (not helpers) have to volunteer each session