Panther Paws Track & Field
Panther Paws Track & Field is a series of four sessions for all children PreK* – Grade 5.
Session will take place Friday evenings after Songkran from 5-7pm for grades 3-5 and 5-6:30pm for the younger athletes, grades PreK-2.
* Participants must have turned 4yr. before 1 September 2018.
Track and Field disciplines are coached by high school athletes and parents, and include sprint, long distance and hurdles running, long and high jump, throws and techniques of agility and stretching. Small competitions take place within the age group. Although the program is rich in competitiveness, the main focus is on having fun while learning and improving the track & field techniques.
Session are on:
- April 26
- May 3
- May 10
- May 24 (final evening; ends with Tug of War + BBQ)
**Please note we will not have Panther Paws on May 17th. This will help avoid potential conflicts with other ES events, NBBL (Basketball Finals) and ASD final performance.
Registration for Panthers Paws takes place in January.
Please fill quickly so look out for the notice in the ES news.
There is a 1,100 baht per athlete, payable at the CAO office after registering.
All participants will receive a T-shirt on the first day of the program and a BBQ on our last night. (Parents & siblings who are not participating in Panther Paws are welcome to pre-order additional BBQ sausage + lemonade meals @ 100 baht each when registering)
- For more information: please contact email@example.com.
- There is a maximum of 160 participants on first come first serve basis so register early.
- This is a parent run activity so please note that parents (not helpers) are required volunteer each session