BBSA Baseball / Softball (BBSA)
There are leagues for boys and girls ages 4-18 with the goals of developing baseball and softball skills and providing opportunities for teams to travel.
For more information, please email Phil at email@example.com
• Current fees per player are THB 3,600. Registration fees will increase to THB 4,100 on November 4th so be sure to register prior to that date.Registration for the Travel program will be based on player assessments.
• Current fees are estimated to be THB 30,000 but may vary depending on participant counts.Payment can be made at the Community Activity Office (CAO) or by Thai bank wire transfer. Cash, Credit cards and Thai baht checks are also accepted for payment at the CAO office.
Regular Season BBSA
• Assessment sessions are NOT tryouts. All players will be placed on a team.
• Player assessments will be held the week of Nov 4-8, 2019 at the ISB fields.
• Assessment sessions allow the coaches to create fair and balanced teams, and parents will be contacted about the specific time for their player assessment session.
Travel Season BBSA
• Tryouts will be held on Sunday September 29th, 2019 at the ISB Fields.
• Travel teams are tryouts based and you must perform well to make a travel team.
Practices will begin during the week of November 4th, 2019 with Opening Day for baseball/softball on Saturday, Nov 16th. Games are played on Saturdays with possibility of a few Friday evenings at ISB. Games will continue every weekend until the league championships the weekend of February 14-15, 2020.
All teams will practice once per week during the season as a weekly practice is important for skills development and to learn the fundamentals of teamwork, etc. Most practices will take place at the ISB fields on weekday evenings (Monday – Thursday). We have arranged a downtown Bangkok location for an optional weekly practice at NIST.
Travel Season BBSA
Practices and dates will be determined by your travel team coaches.
When registering, parents will have the opportunity to volunteer to be a coach, assistant coach or team parent. Please consider helping out with your child’s team in some way. The kids really love having their parents help out with their team and you will have a great time. No previous baseball or softball experience is necessary.
If you have any questions, please email Phil at firstname.lastname@example.org