ISB is now enrolling children from 3 years old
Research shows that children are more successful in school and beyond if they are provided with a strong foundation in the earliest years of their lives. For the past couple of years, ISB has been considering an expansion of the learning we offer to younger children so that we can provide them with the ISB standard of education at this fundamental time of their development. We are very excited to announce that from the 2019 – 2020 school year, we will now be taking this important step.
A decision was made at the November board meeting to offer admission to 3 year old children at ISB, beginning August 2019. We will be adding one section of students to our Pre-K/KG quad, and they’ll embark on the same journey of Reggio Emilia inspired discovery, creativity, collaboration and developmental learning that all our young panthers in the Early Childhood program enjoy. We will be renovating the playground and other supporting facilities to cater for this younger group of learners.
We believe that ISB can provide a strong foundation, which can lead to more success for learners throughout their school experience. Here are a few reasons why:
- Our programs allow for personalized learning based on developmental readiness
- Our innovative learning space allows for intentional centers with small groupings and collaboration with other age groups
- We provide guided discovery and unstructured play both inside and outside of the classroom so that children can create and solve authentic challenges
- Children are given the freedom to creatively choose much of their learning paths
- We have the highest quality teachers in each classroom
- There is collaboration with children of other age groups
- We structure rich language experiences so that children develop in their oral expressions and vocabulary
Given that we are only adding one additional section, only a small number of 3 year old students will be able to join in the first year. Should you be interested in enrolling your little one, please email email@example.com for more information and to apply.