Panther Paws Track & Field 2018
* Registration will open on Monday 5 March *
Panther Paws Track & Field is a series of four sessions for all children PreK* – Grade 5. It will take place Friday evenings after Songkran from 5-7pm for grades 3-5 and 5-6:30pm for the younger athletes, grades PreK-2.
* Participants must have turned 4yr. before 1 September 2017.
Track and Field disciplines are coached by high school athletes and parents, and include sprint, long distance and hurdles running, long and high jump, different throws and techniques of agility and stretching. Small competitions take place within the age group. Although the program is rich in competitiveness, the main focus is on having fun while learning and improving the track & field techniques.
- April 27
- May 4
- May 11
- May 18
- May 25 (Will be a make up day if needed)
Panther Paws Track and Field Registration will open 5 March 2018.
- There is a maximum of 160 participants on first come first serve basis so register early.
- This is a parent run activity so please note that parents (not helpers) have to volunteer each session