Join us in the Summer!
ISB's Summer School provides our students with remedial and/or enrichment academic opportunities during the summer break, and to provide enrichment opportunities through a variety of different “camps”.
Students in Pre-K through Grade 12 learn in an environment that is nurturing, academically challenging, and socially engaging. Our Summer School teachers are all present ISB teachers. ISB’s highly qualified teachers are inspired professionals dedicated to creating the best possible learning experiences for children. New ideas, new curriculum, and new friends await each student!
We have a range of classes, something for everyone! In addition to the usuals, we have new Special Interest Camp offerings. Read below more about our programs/courses.
Dates and Times for ISB Summer School 2023:
- Opens-Monday, June 19, 2023
- Closes – Friday, July 7, 2023
- Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 1:00 pm
- ISB Summer School is only open to present ISB students and to new students who will be joining ISB in August for the 2023-2024 school year.
- We have an Early Bird special tuition fee that will be applied to all registrations received by 3:00 pm on Friday, April 28th.
ISB Summer School - sample courses
Registration Procedures and Form
Tuition and Transportation Fees
Summer School Office
Located in the Panther Den (Activties Office) across from the ISB Bookstore.
Office Hours: 7:00am--2:45 pm Monday - Friday
Please direct any inquiries via:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 02 963 5812, 02 963 5800 ext. 5812
- In-person in the Summer School Office
Programs and Course Offerings
- Elementary School Academic Program
- Middle/High School EAL Programs
- High School Academic Courses
- Middle School Academic Program
- ES/MS/HS Special Interest Camps
Elementary School Academic Program
Middle/High School EAL Programs
High School Academic Courses
Middle School Academic Program
ES/MS/HS Special Interest Camps
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please direct any inquiries via email to email@example.com, by telephone (66)2-963-5812, or in-person in the ISB Summer School Office.
Looking forward to seeing you this summer!
Mr. Maurilio (Moe) Baron-Toaldo
ISB Summer School Director