The Colgate Kids Triathlon is now in its 18th year!
- The Colgate Kids Triathlon has been held for 17 years at ISB and Nichada
- It is a great opportunity for kids to have a real triathlon experience (including using timing chips)
- Participants do NOT have to be ISB students. We have many students from Patana, NIST and Shrewsbury who participate.
- Kids from age 5 – 18 can participate
- There is a 500 baht fee to participate, with a parent volunteer. 2,000 baht fee with no volunteering adult.
- All registrations must provide one volunteer to help on race day or pay a THB 2,000 (no volunteer fee). The Organizing Committee will use this money to hire High School students or others to help out on the day.
- Please note that all kids must have their own bike and must use a helmet during the biking portion of the triathlon.
**** Please click on the General Information link above, to see all race distances and to review the new races and formats/course maps for this year!