- Three academic years of school reports, if available, including progress reports and the most recent semester or mid-semester report. Reports not in English should be officially translated into English and submitted with the original version.
- Grading Key, if not already included as part of the school reports.
- Recommendation Forms – these forms are confidential and must be completed by the required teacher or school representative and sent directly to ISB Admissions. These forms are not to be shared with the applicant or their family. These forms are completed online by your child(ren)’s teacher.
- Reference Forms (for Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 5 applicants only) – to be completed by the applicant’s Teacher
- Principal/Counselor Recommendation Form (for Grade 6-12 applicants only) – to be completed by the applicant’s Principal or Counselor
- English Teacher Recommendation (for Grade 6 – Grade 12 applicants only) – to be completed by the applicant’s English Teacher
- Math Teacher Recommendation (for Grade 6 – Grade 12 applicants only) – to be completed by the applicant’s Math Teacher
- Standardized Test Scores – required when available and expected from students applying for grades 4-12 who have attended an American curriculum school in grade 2 or above. Standardized test scores are a very important part of the admissions process and every effort should be made to comply. In many cases, those who provide standardized test scores may be exempt from participation in on-site standardized testing.
- Copy of student’s & employed parent’s Passport photo pages
- Non-refundable Application Processing Fee of Baht 4,700 per student. Please click here for methods of payment.
Additional documents required at time of application for Thai or Dual Thai/expat nationals: Please note that your child’s name on the school reports and expatriate passport, must be the same name that your child has on his/her Thai birth certificate and House Hold Registration:
- Copy of expatriate parent’s passport photo page if the student is applying as a dual national
- Copy of student’s expatriate passport photo page if the student is applying as a dual national
- Copy of student’s Thai Birth Certificate (original Thai language version preferred) and
- Household Registration – both first and last names must be the same names as those on the expat passport and school reports.
- Copy of Thai parent’s Thai Household Registration
- Copy of Thai parent’s Thai National Identity Card
If your child is not presently a resident of Thailand, these documents may be submitted upon your arrival in Thailand. Please note that these documents are required before your child can be authorized to start school. If any one of these documents is missing or incomplete, enrollment will be delayed.
- Copy of passport of the parent who is employed in Thailand.
- Copies of Non-immigrant visa type page for employed parent (typically type B, F, or D) and current visa if applicable.
- Copies of Non-immigrant visa type page for each student (typically type O, F or D) and current visa if applicable.
- Local Contact Information section of the application including a local phone number, if these details were not provided as part of the online application.
- Copy of parent work permit for those who are self-employed or in private business – by request of the ISB Admissions Office.
- Letter of verification from your family’s corporate sponsor, if your employer will pay for school fees.
Documents Required of Thai or dual Thai/expat nationals:
- Copy of the student’s Thai Household Registration
- Copy of the student’s Thai National ID card
We recommend that you complete the medical requirements after ISB has sent notification of your child’s admissions status and reserved a seat on his/her behalf in order to ensure seat availability and avoid unnecessary medical expenses.
The ISB Medical Forms may be submitted after your arrival in Thailand however should not be completed more than 6 months prior to your child’s date of enrollment. The forms are to be completed in English and signed by the medical provider and including the stamp or seal of the doctor, clinic, or hospital. Please note that these forms are required before your child can be authorized to start school at ISB. If either of these documents is missing, incomplete or completed improperly, enrollment will be delayed until all required documents have been received and are complete.
Parents are required to submit the following at the time of application if they pertain to your child and are in your possession or the possession of your child’s school or their former school(s). Full disclosure is expected so these should be volunteered as part of the document submission process.
- Testing results or documentation used to determine eligibility for Gifted and Talented programs
- Individualized Education or Learning Plan (IEP or ILP) or 504 Plan
- Learning support reports and testing results
- Reading support reports and testing results
- Occupational Therapy (OT) Reports
- Speech and Language services report and testing results
- Psychological or psycho-educational testing results and reports
The following documents should be provided as soon as they are available:
- Updated school records, reports, or transcripts – from the most recent semester, term, or quarter (reports issued after the application was submitted but prior to enrollment at ISB)
- Official transcript(s) in a sealed envelope (required of High School students)
- Letter or certificate of attendance if enrolling mid-semester