After The Wave
ISB’s ‘After the Wave’ is a registered Thai foundation (Tor. Bor 172). This foundation was created by ISB in 2006 following the Tsunami and assisted thousands of disadvantaged families. The foundation has grown and transformed over the years, moving from supporting children and schools in the Andaman area to now working with communities closer to home, in the area surrounding our Environmental Wilderness Campus (EWC) in Phetchaburi province.
The foundation is maintained by students, faculty, and staff at ISB. We work closely with community leaders and local schools.
Our latest initiative “Service in the Wild” supports more than one hundred children (across six schools) plus students in university. Through it, we provide uniforms, books, bus fare, shoes, and basic living expenses.
We support children and families where:
- one or both parents have passed away.
- children and families are forced to relocate
- children are not able to have the basic necessities
- scholarships are needed for further study
- there are special circumstances, such as medical needs ISB partners with corporations in supporting these families and enriching these communities for the long-term. Sponsorships help to cover the annual expenditure of THB 1 million.
To support this initiative or learn more, please email: email@example.com